Monday, October 20, 2008

I couldn't resist....


A bit of procrastination to start sewing this evening led me to this......new found fame for my little one. After taking some snapshots of a recent trip to a wonderful trail, I knew that something had to come of this particular image of him. At every glance, I couldn't help but think "GQ", and with the extreme unlikelihood of him making the cover at the age of three, I came up with an alternative. (photofunia.com) well, now that I have gotten that important task out of the way, it is time to refill the coffee cup and actually get a bit of work done tonight. cheers!

3 comments:

Rubyellen said...

haha... wow! that is quite a handsome fella! i love this. gotta give it a try and probably spend hours on it when i should be sewing!!!

tangled sky studio said...

coffee instead of wine at night? hmmm.... maybe I should give that a try sometime!

sammi said...

well, you see my problem is this...after a glass of wine (always nice after the kids finally crash for the night) , coffee is just a necessity to fight off the relaxing effects of the wine.....