Sunday, September 21, 2008

mummysam coming to Small magazine....


I can't begin to express how elated I was to find out that mummysam will have a doll featured in an upcoming issue of small magazine!
I was asked to provide a "wintry" doll, and thus will begin a day of sketching and sewing until I come up with the perfect doll. If you haven't looked into Small magazine, you must. There ability to showcase children's fashion and accessories through photography and art is breathtaking, and I am truly honoured to be a part of it.

3 comments:

Rubyellen said...

haha... yay! congrats! this is so funny yet again because Cakies will be in their wintry issue too! I love being anywhere Mummysam is!!!

I am in love with SMALL too so I was honored to be asked as well! yeah for us!!

sammi said...

oh how funny! so, what's our next venture? :)

Rubyellen said...

haha... what do you say?!! Let's try LMNOP!

http://www.lmnop.com.au/contribute.html