Monday, September 15, 2008

mummysam coming to craftsbury kids!


I am so thrilled to soon be part of a wonderful online store, craftsbury kids! We are currently working out all the products that will be featured there, and I cannot wait to sit alongside some other great artisans....
I have also just shipped some mummysam creations to the Renegade Handmade shop in Chicago. Another exciting venture :)
well, just had time for a quick note, as the little one will be coming home on the bus soon. take care everyone....

3 comments:

Rubyellen said...

that is so funny! Cakies is going to Craftsbury Kids too! I am so excited to being sold along side Mummysam!!!

sammi said...

I saw your crown on the site, and was thrilled to know that we would be together!!

Cecilia said...

Thanks for the kind words. I'm so looking forward to working with you both!