Sunday, September 14, 2008

I needed this......


After a week of being ill, I desperately needed to create something that made me feel good....I have been anxious to try out this idea, and I am just so pleased with the results! In my pre-kid days as a mixed media painter, I used to make dolls similar to this one out of canvas and oil paints. I had gone through a couple year phase where everything was put on wheels, so naturally I had to bring that into my new sewing world:)
well, I am off to do some more sewing now....maybe more wheels?

2 comments:

tangled sky studio said...

a week of ill...UGG! i hope all is well in your house and that it bypasses the rest of your family. i LOVE this little guy...the color, the concept, the stitching on the stripes, everything!

Rubyellen said...

sam he looks like another "wow" creation!!! oh how did you get sick? are the boys alright?