Monday, September 29, 2008

getting ready for Vida's Market....


I have been busy getting some mummysam items ready for an upcoming show in NYC known as Vida's Market. I am really excited about this event, and will hopefully send about 30 pieces (oh what lovely timing to have the grandparents come to visit!!! the extra sewing time has been fantastic....) I know some have you wanted me to let you know when I was about to pack up, as there are some pieces in my Etsy shop that will make the journey. I plan to edit the shop on Thursday, and will hopefully only need to take off about 15-20 pieces. Just wanted to make sure I gave those people who asked a fair heads up :)

3 comments:

tangled sky studio said...

Isn't it awesome that you have people who want a heads up??? I almost missed the bird cages...I LOVE them! They were a must have item....thanks!

Beth

tangled sky studio said...

....i scored the green bird and i'm so excited! my first pet ever was a green parakeet named poppy (given to me by my dearly beloved papa when i was 7)! You simply must make more of these....

sammi said...

thank you so much....I wasn't sure how they would go over, but it looks like I will need to make more :)
I sure hope you like it!!!