Saturday, September 6, 2008

and now the other one....


The morning started with a surprise snack bag I managed to sew the night before...

My big boy was full of anticipation as we waited for the bus to approach (with mummy's cell phone clutched tightly in one hand as he constantly checked the time....)

Then his little hands clutch with excitement as the school bus appears around the corner (as his excitement builds, I find my nerves increasing that much more)

After a very quick wave with the hand "goodbye" he rushes onto the bus without even a pause....(Apparently there was no need for the past week of worrying about the separation issues he was going to have going on the bus..he was so thrilled to get on the bus, and as his eyes lit up with happiness my eyes filled up with gobs of tears...my big boy is going to school!!)

No comments: